Hi everyone! I hope your weekend was filled with lots of fun and delight. I was actually able to spend more time outside this weekend because it was not as hot as it has been the past few weeks. Welcome to Monday and to the tour of another spectacular space.
I enjoy seeing the metamorphosis of a building that has been repurposed. This factory, located in Los Angeles, was transformed into several lofts and artist workshops. I fell in love with one of the lofts  where a mom lives with her two daughters. It’s unpretentious,  filled with lots of natural light, has  tons of character, features a number of great flea market finds, and the cutest dog ever!



I’m loving that chair and of course who doesn’t love the Akari floor lamp?












I want one of these. It looks like so much fun!


I have always loved the idea of living in a loft. How about you?  Happy Monday my friends.

{images via OWI.bz; photograhed by June and John Brown}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top