Recently, I have been receiving the Boden catalogue in the mail(just showed up out of the blue). I guess they decided that i would like their apparel and decided to start sending me their catalogues:-). Anyway, that’s one unwarranted catalogue that i didn’t mind receiving. I love how their clothes for the little ones are colourful and stylish.  They remind me of United Colors of Benetton(which i drool over, and wish that they would just decide to have an online store!). I was just previewing g Boden’s Autumn wear for the little ones and  I’m loving it. I think I am finally going to give in and get some outfits for baby Z.  Also,  aren’t our mini models adorable?





            P.S. If you’re sans children, Boden also offers lovely apparel for the adult female or male:-).


{images via Bodenusa.com}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top