DSC_0384
High Point Market deserves all the accolades it receives. My experience at High Point Market Spring 2013 is an unforgettable one for many reasons.  I feel as if everything inanimate or not was alive and dancing to a certain lively rhythm. There was so much excitement and buzz. I definitely needed flats because there was a lot of walking and of course, you wanted to walk to see all these showrooms(no matter how far away). I did pack some wedges though and wore those to the social gatherings.Smile Anyway,  I would’ve loved to see so many more fabulous showrooms, but I didn’t have enough time. Nonetheless, I am thrilled to have been able to tour the ones I did AND I was able to connect with other fabulous bloggers and designers. Yes. It was an amazing  and inspiring time. I have too many photographs to post, so I am just posting a couple. Otherwise, it would take you several days to read this postSmile
  When we got to High Point and parked and started to make our way to the main area, there was this store called Oly. I doubt there is one person who didn’t stop right in their tracks and in a zombie like style enter the store. As I said before, everything was alive at High Point and the exceptionally beautiful pieces at Orly beckoned to passersby to come  inside. We had to stop and peruse and of course take pictures. The above picture showcases an area of a courtyard that was in the back of the store. It was so serene. The first set of pictures will feature shots from this store. Enjoy….

DSC_0383
another courtyard image.

IMAG0322

DSC_0380
DSC_0385
IMAG0316
Lovely shop, is it not? Especially for all my neutral loving friends!

Ok, here are sample pictures from a variety of showrooms at High
Point Market:

DSC_0312
love the cabin vibe

DSC_0310
Stripes, patterns, antlers, tufted, gold, and lots of colours were everywhere!

DSC_0305
DSC_0315
DSC_0325
DSC_0361
Lazar showroom


Global Views showroom

DSC_0316
DSC_0371
sitting on one of Robert Petril’s new creation in the Lazar showroom. I’m loving the curves on this piece.

DSC_0318
a touch of the exotic at C.R. Laine

DSC_0345
one of my favourite type of furniture is midcentury modern, so I was really smitten with the Modway showroom.

DSC_0319
Gorgeous lacquered orange table. Of course, I loved it!

Delicious modern lighting at the Nuevo showroom

IMAG0303
My first time sitting in one of these rockers. I’ve always wondered if they are comfortable and they are. The depth isn’t bad at all on this classic piece.(Modway showroom)

IMAG0254
The mirror and gorgeous wallpaper caught my eyes in this showroom…

Check out the funky fabric on this modern chair and ottoman from the Tomasella Italian showroom. The tiny orange piping is beautiful too; just the right finishing touch! Stay tuned for some awesome news that I have regarding this showroom too!

The Social Aspect of High Point Market Spring 2013


DSC_0360
I met(in pics above) Ashlina of The Decorista, Rachel of CMYFabrik, Alicia, Marilyn(one of the stylespotters) of Design Manifique and Courtney of Courtney Out Loud.  I also met Donna of Decorating by Donna (not featured in pics).  
The final picture is me grinning from ear to ear because I was so thrilled to meet Robert Petril! I am going to wrap it up here folks. I hope you enjoyed the pictures and if you have questions about a particular pic and need showroom or brand information, just email me(designaddictmom@gmail.com). Blessings and have a wonderful Thursday! XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top