NewE1
     Many of us are probably still glued to the news after what happened and could use a little distraction. I am still trying to come to grips with the shooting that took place yesterday in Newtown, Ct.  I was brought to tears like so many of you I’m sure. Just last school year, I was teaching 2nd grade at an Elementary school; the thought of this happening to any of them is unfathomable. Yet, it did happen. in. Newtown. I am at a loss for words and can lean only on my belief in prayers and its power to heal…
     This beautiful home is actually located in New England and was designed by the talented Lynne Scalo who coincidentally  is a Connecticut based designer. “Design is a very personal process that evolves by really getting to know how a person lives and wants to live.’’ says Scalo. Her design of this New England home infuses modern with traditional effortlessly. Enjoy…

NewE2
NewE3

NewE4
NewE5
NewE6
NewE7
very Mad Men-esque, isn’t it?

NewE8
NewE9
Squeeze your loved ones, love them, and have a weekend filled with laughter and joy. Personally, I am going to try and avoid the news, spend quality time with my boys and count my blessings! XX

{images}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top