hwi
I wish I could say that I haven’t blogged because I was vacationing in Hawaii! But no, I returned to my 18 kiddos/students who were beyond thrilled to see me return to work after my 4 month maternity leave. Though thrilled myself, it has been an extremely difficult transition leaving Baby Ian in someone else’s care while I am at work. Thank goodness, it is only for 3 months…

hwi1
Anyway, has any of you experienced the magic of Hawaii? Being a military family, Hawaii has always been on my list of dream places that I would love for us to be stationed. Maybe we’ll get lucky before the hubby retires.  This little guy

IMG_9425
celebrating his 3rd birthday today would be right at home.  He loves the water! Happy birthday Zion! I can’t believe it’s been 3 years already! We love you soooooooooooooo much!!!

hwi3
surfer girl.

hwi4
I envy anyone who gets to enjoy the beauty of Hawaii everyday! So, i know i have quite a bit of catching up to do. I am slowly catching up with everyone;-) Have a lovely Sunday my friends. XX
{images: abduzeedo, my own}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top