Sometimes we need a reminder to just relax and to not “sweat” the small stuff. I know my mind is always active trying to brainstorm/find solutions for this problem or that problem. Most times these problems don’t even belong to me! I think I would be a skinny thing if the rate at which your mind worked led to weight lossSmile. I’m not going to get all Dr. Phil on you or anything, i'm just saying take it easy and just relax. A wise man, aka my hubby always told me “If you can’t control it, don’t worry about it.” Easier said than done, especially with the lifestyle I lead being married to him! Anyway, I’m going to give it a try and you should too. 



This daybed combed with all these pillows and linens that are bursting with exotic flair would make the perfect spot to just relax, wouldn't it? Here’s to a relaxing weekend for everyone. Hugs and kisses to each of you! XX

{all images}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top