diy

A few weeks ago, I bought these wooden letters that spell LOVE from Target(their Handmade Modern Line). Although I loved their natural look, I wanted to spruce them up a bit.  I asked my friends on Instagram  if I should paint them and the consensus was a resounding PAINT THEM!

diy
an IPhone pic of them before

I was going to paint them, but then I remembered that I had wallpaper left over from this bedroom makeover, hence the idea to wallpaper them was born!

diy
Armed with my always reliable glue gun, wallpaper, and letters, I set to work.

diy
i traced each letter on the wallpaper using a chalk, then cut out each template. I then used the glue gun to glue the template to the surface of each letter.

diy
And voila! With all the color from the books and accessories the white background of the wallpaper works beautifully. The letters most definitely stand out in the sea of color. I also adore the vintage vibe too. 

diy
In other news, today was Zion's last day of school and being a Kindergartner! Let the Summer fun begin! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top