Before Zion was born, I was told by Doctors that I wouldn't be able to conceive. At the time, I was undergoing a series of tests to diagnose the issue of my severe abdominal pains. I was told I had cysts... Anyway, when I was told that I wouldn't be able to conceive, for some reason, I didn't panic, in fact, I didn't embrace it as truth. Fast forward, Zion was born. I was so elated that when I decided to start a blog, I first named it Zion and Design. However, I don't think Ian would've approved. Design Addict Mom was chosen instead. 

I've embraced motherhood with all of my being and sometimes I briefly think about how I was told I wouldn't be able to have these beautiful human beings. Happy Mother's Day to you beautiful Mamas and if you're trying to conceive, there's always hope! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top