rw6
I wanted my Easter post to reflect Easter colours and put a smile on your face. The entire time I was going through Rachel’s portfolio, I was smiling and overcome with happiness. The colours in her shots will do that to you; make you happy and for some of you(who are embedded in snow) they might even help you  forget that you are. Instead, you’ll begin to hear the birds chirping outside…

rw
Her styling is so impeccable too. It makes each picture and her spaces come alive. The art of styling is one that I haven’t quite mastered yet. I adore the country-esque vibe in this space and I’m salivating over the patterns, the accessories AND the colours! Wowza! The white wall makes the perfect backdrop for everything else to take center stage. This is really a pretty room.

rw1
patchwork and floral yumminess…

rw2
swoon!

rw3
rw4
rw5
rw9
rw8
rw10
May your Easter be as bright and merry as these pictures! Much love and blessings to each of you! Enjoy and stay safe! XX

{images: via, via}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top