bl3
We’ve all seen examples(like the one above) of colour blocking in interior spaces. However,  colour blocking extends to fashion and beauty as well. Today’s  post shows examples of colour blocking in the beauty department. If you’re a make-up fanatic

blp
like I am, you will love this beauty spread featured in this month’s Glamour magazine.  Talk about colour blocking pizazz! Fruity lips and dark nails= colour blocking that yours truly will be trying! Feminine with a dash of goth; love it!

blp1
Colour blocking with colourful shadows, metallics, and glitter…

blp2
flawless, fun, vibrant, and the perfect antidote to overcast and rainy days
Yay or nay for colour blocking with make-up? It’s definitely a yay for me! Any MAC users out there? I can see countless possibilities of colour blocking with all the MAC makeup that I have. Well my lovelies, I hope you all have a weekend filled with colour, relaxation, and fun! XX

{images: 1, others}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top