A constant flow of guests is the norm in the Blake household.  We’ve had guests  for two weeks in a row and I have to admit that the guest room wasn’t picture perfect prior to their visits(of course, my guests couldn’t careless about that). However, if you’re like me, everything has to be just right. Needless to say, I was scurrying until the last minute to put the final touches together to my guest room.  It wasn’t like staying at the Ritz, but it was comfortable and aesthetically pleasing enough to me. Here are some lovely inspiration for guest rooms from some of my favourite places…









Have you had any house guests lately? Need some tips: The great Martha Stewart offers some invaluable tips on how to prep for houseguests here.  Happy Wednesday my friends. XX

{via, via, via}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top