I am always super excited to receive and award and feel truly flattered when I do. I know I’ve already done a post on the Stylish Blogger Award that I received here. Nonetheless, I want to acknowledge the wonderful ladies who passed it onto me again. Plus, I also received a new award, The Versatile Blogger! Yayy for me!

The lovely Charlotta of Space for Inspiration recently bestowed me with two lovely awards, Stylish Blogger and Versatile Blogger. Charlotta has been a constant supporter of my blog from the early days when I had zero followers and since then, she has become a true friend. Thank you for the awards Charlotta and they mean so much more coming from you.

    
In addition, the lovely HitomiNeko


and  the lovely


Cherisse of Framing Spaces also passed along the Stylish Blogger Award to me. Since I already did a post on the Stylish Blogger Award which is very similar to the Versatile Blogger Award in its requirements, I am going to this post a bit differently. I am going to list 7 things that I’m loving right now.

One
This dining room which mixes different styles successfully, plus I’ve always had a thing for the use of different coloured chairs around a dining table. AND, don’t you just love the mirror?

Two

this poster which you can purchase from this great etsy shop.

Three
The use of newspaper in this beautiful DIY accomplished with old newspaper and wallpaper paste. How Creative! More details here.

Four

These Japanese Cotton Soft Cheesecakes With Cherry Blossom Buttercream And Raspberry Sugar courtesy of the amazing Mowie Kay.  I don’t have a sweet tooth but I think I would make an exception for these!  More about these divine beauties here.

Five
These eco friendly modern chairs and table from Italian designer Ron Arad of Moroso.  Gorgeous outdoor setting too, isn’t it?

Six
Love her poise and her unique sense of style. This makes me want to be more fearless in the way I dress.

Seven
The wondrous and breathtaking views from this serene bedroom.

Thank you again to these awesome ladies for these awards! I know that I am supposed to pass on these awards, but I find it very difficult to single out just one blog. Seriously. Therefore, I pass on these two awards to each of you. If you have the time, it would be super sweet of you if you did an acceptance post since I would love to read what your seven things are. However, life happens and I know these acceptance posts can be time consuming to put together.  So if you don’t, that’s fine too. 
In other news, I’ve been spending some quality time with Baby Z ( which is part of the reason why my posts and visits have been scarce)since he was so sick. His appetite has returned(I’ve never been happier to feed him) and though he still has a cold, he is back to his old rambunctious selfSmile. Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes. Happy Sunday to you all. I’m headed to the play ground with my little one. XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top