image
Happy day everyone! It is such an honor to have been asked by beautiful Stacey to write a guest post
for Design Addict Mom. I am Katherine from Cabbage Rose. Coming from my tumblr venue, I am a
woman of few words, so I will let the images below of the exquisite Loft A in Paris by designer Sarah
Lavoine speak for themselves. 

Let’s begin…

image
Hardwood floors… furniture upholstered in linen…nooks, angles, and beams…there is a relaxed feeling here. A retreat in the middle of the City of Lights…

image
We find natural elements, artwork, a touch of nature…and then an unexpected bold pop of blue. 

image
image
A place for solace…

image
Or gathering…

image
Table set…candles lit…wine to be poured…let’s linger a bit, shall we?

And linger, we shall Katherine! If you’ve been a long time follower, you know that Katherine is the reason I decided to start my tumblr blog(see this post) She is an inspiration and her blog is beyond amazing! Recently featured on Dwell, Cabbage Rose is a go to resource for architectural students and design addicts like myself. Thank you so much for this exquisite post Katherine! In addition, thank you to Sheila of Teaching Literacy and Shawn of Amuse-Bouches for their very wonderful posts to round out this fabulous tumblr week. I hope to surface- literally(head emerging from boxes) and pop in with updates for you all next week. Also, fingers crossed the internet will be up and running. Have a superb weekend my friends! XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top