"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
~James Dean

These are such wise words to live by.  Of late, I am being reminded even more of the depth and wisdom in these words; because each time I flip to the news, there is something on about some type of catastrophe, chaos or heinous act(s) that have wreaked havoc somewhere. 



With that said, I know many of us are still blanketed under lots of snow so this Turkey Vogue editorial is an ode to the warmer days that we dream and live for …

The talented photographer is Mariano Vivanco and the gorgeous model is Behati Prinsloo.





Don’t stop dreaming my friends and life is ours for the taking and living! Let’s claim our happinessSmile. Have a lovely weekend and I so appreciate your visits and comments. BTW, thank you for your kind words on my foyer and fixture and also for the lighting links and suggestions. XX

PS. This post was actually for tomorrow(Friday), but i accidentally hit the publish now button(maybe it happened for a reason:-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top