Noun: bling - flashy, ostentatious jewelry; "the rapper was loaded with bling" Of course,  although rappers may have made the term famous, one doesn’t have to be a rapper to adorn oneself in bling:-).


VogueTLand1
Aptly titled, Never Enough,  this editorial features Alessandra Ambrosio, photographed by Giampaolo Sgura and styled by Anna Della Russo for Vogue Nippon October 2010.

VogueLand6
She certainly has swagger, doesn’t she? I salute you too chica!

VogueTLand4
VogueTLand2
VogueTLand5
VogueTLand7
VogueTLand8
VogueTLand9
VogueTLand10
Thank you all for the encouraging words regarding my move during the Holiday Season. I am definitely looking on the brighter side of things.  Back to the bling-I love to adorn or finish my look with at least one statement piece or bling. Depending on my outfit, I may go all out with the “bling  or never enough approach.  So, do you “bling” or not? XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top