"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
- Mark Twain

I am a bit late but Happy New Year everyone! I am super excited to share another adventurous year of blogging with you all! I can't imagine not having this creative outlet and your support in blog land. As we enter another year, I will strive to remain authentic and to always embrace who I really am; whether in my design aesthetic or my relationship with others. I find it refreshing and immediately comforting when I get to meet someone(virtual or in real life) who is unabashedly him or herself. 

 I have lots to share with you in the coming weeks regarding completed projects or "in the works" projects. I can't wait!  Bring on 2014! Blessings and love to you all. xx









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top